Every Masonic lodge should be dedicated to helping the community in which it is located. The lodge regularly supports and participates in the following charitable endeavors:
- Charity Lodge Scholarship Program: Charity lodge holds a scholarship fund for student from Cambridge who matriculate to institutions of higher learning. Contact the lodge if you are interested in finding out more.
- Our Place: The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church established in 1865, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination for 130 years in the United States. Nearly 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for underprivileged children. 82 cents of every dollar spent is used to support those services in 5,000 communities nationwide. (Supported through annual donations as well as specific fundraisers).
- Children’s Dyslexia foundation:
- John Greenleaf Whittier Chapter, Order of DeMolay
- Various walks for hunger and social awareness
You may donate to the General Operating Funds of Charity Lodge below: