Every Masonic lodge should be dedicated to helping the community in which it is located. The lodge regularly supports and participates in the following charitable endeavors:
- Charity Lodge Scholarship Program: Charity lodge holds a scholarship fund for student from Cambridge who matriculate to institutions of higher learning. Contact the lodge if you are interested in finding out more.
- Our Place: The Salvation Army’s Our Place Day Care Center helps families break the cycle of homelessness and attain self-sufficiency by providing a program that meets the educational, emotional and spiritual needs of each family member. While their children are enrolled in Our Place, parents have the opportunity to work, seek permanent housing, attend school, receive counseling, volunteer in the center or attend Parent Workshops. (Supported through annual donations as well as specific fundraisers).
- Children’s Dyslexia foundation:
- John Greenleaf Whittier Chapter, Order of DeMolay
- Various walks for hunger and social awareness
You may donate to the General Operating Funds of Charity Lodge below: